Tim Rusmisel - Drums
Nicholas James - Bass
Kevan Aguilar - Guitar
Adrian Castillo - Guitar
Christopher Rouse - Vocals
100% of proceeds from the sale of this Seven Generations record will benefit Proyecto Huella (Tim Rusmisel's grassroots motion towards supporting and generating vital conservation and justice action). More information can be found at proyectohuella.org
- Our talented and charming friend Sina Salessi was kind enough to lend us his talents on the drums for this record while Tim nursed a broken hand.
- Andrew Wirth of Abandon and Chris Peralta of The Red Devil Squadron did guest vocals on “The Mills Of The Gods.”
- Record layout and really precise food preferences by Rob Wallace at Iris Concepts.
- Instruments recorded at Earth Capital Studios by the kind Alex Estrada.
- Vocals recorded at Buzzbomb Studios by the living legend, Paul Miner, who was also good enough to mix and master the whole farrago.
- Lyrics by Chris Rouse with occasional sentiments borrowed with the utmost reverence from Mr. Percy Bysshe Shelley, Mr. John Keats and Mr. William Butler Yeats.
- Christopher would like to dedicate Selah to Elisa Marie O’Hagan.